and sustainable engineering
Listen and understand before acting, design, implement, without ever losing sight of either the end use or the user.
- Analyze the objectives and take into account the constraints specific to places, programs, budget as well as environmental and regulatory constraints.
- Establish general flow diagrams, organizations.
- Size spaces and equipment, buildings and infrastructure to reveal the “genius loci”.
- Study and develop the chosen project or option in detail and translate it into execution language while consolidating the final overall cost.
- Suggest solutions, constructive and architectural principles and compare them: advantages, disadvantages, costs, deadlines.
- Consult the suppliers and carry out the works contracts.
- Ensure the technical coordination of the works.
- Manage the sites administratively and financially.
- Optimize the deadlines.
- Supervise the start-up and organize the reception.